Friday, October 26, 2012

A LIL. BIT' O THIS, A LIL' BIT' O THAT!!


                                  animation clean-up

For those of you who enjoy their cartoons when they're MOVING!, here's a video to reward your patience!!:) Above is not really a film to enjoy the narrative, but more as a sample of some of the work I've done over the years...

I've selected a few notable films I've worked on in the past, namely JOSEPH: KING OF DREAMS, THE ADVENTURES OF CAPTAIN BUZZ CHEAPLY and THE OLD LADY & THE PIGEONS. I worked on those films as an assistant-animator, which means I would finalize an animator's rough drawings, making it ''all purty'' :)... I've edited together ONLY the content I worked on...

Hope you enjoy it

copyright 1998 pascal blais/les armateurs, 2000 Dreamworks SKG, 1996 Hanna-Barbera

No comments:

Post a Comment