Saturday, October 27, 2012

''BE SURE TO WEAR FLOWERS IN YOUR HAIR''



 
production layouts
background design & layout by Wayne Millett
 
Some more production drawings from my upcoming film: as you might remember, my short film occurs during the very early '70's which was the height of the Vietnam era. So of course I couldn't miss out on showing a clash between the ''imperialist pigs'' and the flower children...It was quite a lot of work to research the clothes, the weaponry and the uniforms (I'm probably far from 100% accurate, but for a low-budget film with a staff of 1 and a half, hope I did good :) ) (character co-designing credit goes to Stephan Peloquin)
 
For the background drawing included above, credit goes to my colleague Wayne Millett. Thanks, dude!!
 
copyright mario carmel 2012
 

No comments:

Post a Comment