Sunday, October 28, 2012

''SCHOOL DAYS...''

production layout

I seem to have a lot more character drawing on this blog than anything else (only natural since most of my assignments over the years tended more in that direction), but once in a while I would take a job where I would have to draw BOTH characters and backgrounds...

Above pictured is a production BG from a series called THE KIDS FROM ROOM 402 (animation ciné-groupe). From most of my postings on this blog, one would tend to think I always draw very realistic characters, but the opposite is actually true, as 90% of the series with my name in their credits tend to be pretty cartooney-looking...

A little exercise in deep perspective, I'll try to find some more to post...

for an added bonus, here is the opening sequence from KIDS FROM ROOM 402:
 
 
copyright 1999 animation ciné-groupe

No comments:

Post a Comment